Unless otherwise stated the Office's research seminars are held on Tuesdays, 13:15, in the Rausing Room. For coming and previous seminars, please visit the page Calendar.
Research Projects and On-going PhD Dissertations
- Experimental History of Science
- Exploring Global Paths of Knowledge: A Brazilian-Swedish Research Collaboration in the History of Science and Medicine
- History of Uppsala University
- Knowledge Traditions and Scientific Change
- Science and the Changing Senses of Reality circa 1900
- Science and the Knowing Body
On-going PhD Dissertations
- Trees of Knowledge: Scientific Imagination and the Order of Genealogy, 1751–1837. For more information on the dissertation, please visit the personal homepage of PhD student Petter Hellström.