Courses and sessions related to medical humanities are offered as freestanding courses and as part of various study programmes.
The following freestanding courses are available:
- Latin for Natural Scientists, 7.5 credits, Department of Linguistics and Philology
- Medicine and Power: Historical Perspectives, 7.5 credits, Department of History of Science and Ideas
- Technologies of Visualisation: Art and Science as Practices of Knowledge 1700-2000, 7.5 credits, Department of Art History
If you are interested in one of these courses and want more information, please contact the department offering the course.
Programme Courses and Sessions
Medical humanities are also integrated in study programmes in medicine and pharmacology:
- Medicine in Culture and Society, 7.5. credits, elective course in programmes in medicine, nursing, specialist nursing, pharmacy, and physiotherapy, Department of History of Science and Ideas
- Sessions in gender medicine, history of science, and theory of science within the medicine programme (integrated in courses Professional development II, Degree project, Integration Neuroendocrinology – Sex and Gender)
For more information about these last items, contact Ylva Söderfeldt, Department of History of Science and Ideas.