The Department of the History of Ideas and Science welcomes Swedish and international postdoc applications, for instance with funding from the Swedish Research Council's international postdoc grant or Marie Curie fellowships. Several on-going research programs at the Department are eager to integrate postdoctoral scholars. Applicants should consider their insertion into ongoing Department research, and contact responsible research leaders well in advance of relevant deadlines.
- Forum for Medical Humanities established as Centre
- CfP – National Conference on History of Technology and Science on the theme Medical humanities and social sciences. Deadline for abstracts April 15, 2020.
- New summer course "The Patient and the Dynamics of Medical Encounters"
- Next NNHMS conference to be held in Linköping, November 11-13
- Guest Professor Mariacarla Gadebusch Bondio to arrive in Uppsala