Subscribe to our email list
To be added to the email list with information about up-coming seminars, subscribe here.
Below all up-coming events this semester are listed. View all of this semester's events, including earlier ones (shown below).
Previous Semesters (shown below)
- Spring 2022, Autumn 2021, Spring 2021, Autumn 2020, Spring 2020, Autumn 2019, Spring 2019, Autumn 2018, Spring 2018, Autumn 2017, Spring 2017, Autumn 2016, Spring 2016, Autumn 2015
Other Seminars of Interest
Subscribe to calendar
Please follow these instructions to subscribe to the calendar in Outlook on Windows:
- Copy the calendar link.
- Switch to the calendar view in Outlook.
- Right click My calendars (or Other calendars), select Add calendar, select From Internet.
- In the dialogue that pops up, paste the calendar link.
- Approve the subscription.
The calendar is now available in Outlook. Check the checkbox besides the new calendar to view it.
For Safari on Mac, read these instructions.
In other calendar applications, copy the link and then follow the appropriate procedure.
Andreas Rydberg: "Tempering the marital mind: Mediating civic regimens of love and marriage in moral weeklies in mid-eighteenth-century Germany"
The Higher Seminar
Universitetshuset, sal IV
Interdisciplinary symposium: Situating anxiety - Perspectives on a dreaded emotion
Anxiety is usually defined as the experience of fear of an imagined threat. However, it is also a cultural expression and a phenomenon shaping and being shaped by its historical and societal contexts. For the past two years, an interdisciplinary network has been discussing the many facets of anxiety. Now, we invite you to an open symposium on this dreaded – but perhaps misunderstood – emotion.
Tim Fulford: “Empire of Skulls: Headhunting and the Discourse of Natural History in the Late 18th Century”
Instructing Colonial Natural History Seminar Series