The Department of the History of Ideas and Science welcomes Swedish and international postdoc applications, for instance with funding from the Swedish Research Council's international postdoc grant or Marie Curie fellowships. Several on-going research programs at the Department are eager to integrate postdoctoral scholars. Applicants should consider their insertion into ongoing Department research, and contact responsible research leaders well in advance of relevant deadlines.
- Forum for Medical Humanities established as Centre 2020-04-24
- New researcher – Linda Andersson Burnett 2020-04-09
- New research programme – Neoliberalism in the Nordics 2020-03-30
- New Centre to be established in Medical Humanities 2020-02-17
- CfP – "Medicinjournalistikens historia". Deadline for abstracts March 16, 2020. 2020-01-24